Friday, May 13, 2011

Au Natural sans le Chop #7

So I think I’m fully used to my new hair now. Napps and all. It’s actually not that nappy as people might expect. It’s just where the permed hair and nappy bits connect is the crazy part. It's SO much harder to detangle. I washed it today & yeah... I hate detangling the transition area.

Ugh! I jut want to cut it but I know I wouldn’t know what to do with my head then...


But at least I know it has been growing quite a bit! You can’t really tell because of curly shrink syndrome, but I can. In one year, it has grown about 5-6 inches which is pretty bomb! It definitely took off growing between September-now because from May-August, it was nothing. Like a centimeter or growth. So about 1/2 - 1 inch of Africa coming out of my roots a month.

Not too shabby. And now that I plan on exercising more & eating more healthily, hopefully it will be at my previous length (a little past my shoulders) by August or September! Whoo Whoo! Well, here are two more hair styles I have worn/tried out. Enjoy & happy nappy days!


Out with the curl.


Full Mowhawk
With love,
The Nappy Grasshopper

No comments:

Post a Comment