Saturday, June 11, 2011

Au Natural sans le Chop #8

So, it has been a month and some days with me living like with DEEZ NAPPS. Sans les braids. Sans le securidad de perm. (I know... I mixed French & Spanish)

It's been doing well. I pretty much do the same 3 hair styles everyday... Only because I'm too lazy to look on youtube for more ideas. Plus those girls actually know how to do hair.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING! I never did anything with my hair when I had a perm either. Yes... boring Raven...
I barely even know how to braid correctly, let alone cool twisty, braidy, corn-rowy cool stuffs. Gosh...No soy muy talentosa con pelo. =[

I also cut about an inch of perm off of my bangs. Por que te preguntas?? Estaba aburrida. If I pull my bangs down, the curly part comes to a little bit lower than my eyebrows. (And I have a big forehead, so that's a lot.) I just hate shrinkage! ROAR!!
Natural black people like my face would be perceived as having much longer hair if curls didn't shrink up as much. *Sigh*

Even Mia has a problem with shrinkage & her hair is barely curly at all! (It's down to her middle back now when you stretch it out & shoulder blades when its just down.)

Pero mi pelo es mas mejor que yo pensé que sería. Estoy soprenda. Y ojalá que un día mi pelo crecera muy, muy larga con rizos y todo. =]

(I don't know why I wanted to write in spanish today. Use goole translate if you don't sprechen sie Spanish)

No comments:

Post a Comment