Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 1 Photo Challenge

Day 1: A picture of yourself with 15 facts

  1. I DON'T like chocolate.
  2. I plan on being an OB/GYN. If all else fails, maybe medical or cultural/gender anthropologist. Still in process..
  3. I am NOT a Biology Major just because I'm a pre-med student. I am an ANTHROPOLOGY MAJOR. Not Biology. Not Biology.
  4. Phở is my favorite food. It's the best thing ever created in a kitchen.
  5. I'm an over achiever with a little bit of perfectionist.
  6. I'm thinking of being a Spanish Minor! Hurray por español!
  7. I like dancing. I dance at any give moment, and even mentally dance while sitting or driving.
  8. I'm a mommy if you haven't noticed....
  9. I like being alone sometimes & LOVE shopping alone.
  10. I play the flute & clarinet!
  11. I always wanted to be a ballerina or olypmic gymnast but never followed that dream. To me, it's not a real career because you get old & they don't want you anymore. Only a hobby.
  12. I'm going natural with my hair! It's pretty scary knowing what my curly hair actually looks like.... Those hair genes are fighting with each other as we speak.
  13. “Suerte que mis pechos sean pequeños y no los confundas con montañas.” Haha. Es la verdad.
  14. I plan to travel the world and it will be da bomb. Just saying…
  15. I’m a raging liberal. I believe in freedom for all people & progressive change! It is the future. Can’t keep everything like 1776…

No comments:

Post a Comment