Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 19: A picture and a letter


"Hello World,
Hope your listening. Forgive me if being young; for speaking out of turn." (It's from a song) I know you're an over populated, stressed out, polluted piece of mess right now. You're full of war, hate, discrimination, acceptance, love, racism, inflation, deflation, drug cartels, poverty, addicts, cold, heat, ignorance, bliss, wetness, dryness, happiness and sorrow. Who would have known you would have ended up like this and possibly going down hill even more than before....

But then again, I think things will change with you. More people are accepting that we are all different and "race" is not real. (Yes everyone. "Race" is a societal idea. NOT biological.) I guess we're still trying to get out of the European colonial conquest days where white is GREAT and all other colors are poo & moving on to a brighter, accepting & more polluted future. I still believe in you Earth. Mother Earth. We'll be a planet of peace, love and happiness as well as fried chicken, because who doesn't love that?! Really... or fried Shrimp... Beef? Goat? Fish? Pork? Lamb? Vegetables? (For non-meat eaters)

And hopefully you won't blow up into a huge ball of fire on December 12, 2012. I really hope you don't because I graduate from college December 16, 2012 with my BS in Anthropology & Human Biology. That would just be a waste of my brain, talent, and about $160,000+ worth of education down the drain. =[

So please Earth, World, Mama Natura, don't die on me just yet. You still have so much more potential. We just need to get rid of the idiots, racists & crazies by sending them to the Bermuda Triangle & Dragon's Triangle. =D

You with me Earthy?!

With love, Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment