Thursday, February 11, 2010

Celebrity Crushes (Update!)

I think it's time to update my list from the last one... (Link found here if you haven't read it)

Well, I'd like to start off with my crushie, Travis McCoy. Oh Travie, although I would never want to marry a guy covered in tattoos like you, I accept it. (Only because you make thousands of dollars) With your head of curls and gaged ears and piercings, you are the rebellious lover within Raven. Too bad my future career would never accept our relationship -___-
I am sorry for ever doubting you. But Channin Tatum, you are one hot white boy. You are like THE BLACK white boy. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. And what kinda name is "Channing"? Certainly a black one! In Step Up, I thought you were some ugly dude they found on the street. I was blind. Because you, my sir, are quite the charmer. And you have a nicely toned voice too! My mama would like you too! Look at those STRONG facial features.
Drake. You are just cute because you're a "redbone" and I must say. I have a thang-thang for dem redbones. No tattoos, money, nice face, smooth lyrics (you probably have a ghost write anyway) what's not to like?! Mama would accept you yellow behind also.
Shia LaBeouf. Really. I've had a crush on him since Even Stevens, dude. Even Stevens. Now that he's grown and nice lookin', just makes it even better!
Johnny Depp. He's only cute because he has that "I'll kill you if you look at me wrong and then stroke your face" kinda look... you know what I'm talkin about! I only own the Pirates of the Carribean movies because I think he's a pretty pirate. Tis all...
Johnny-Depp-johnny-depp-1293773-266.jpg Johnny Depp image by danaix
Boris Kodjoe. THIS MAN IS HOT! End of story.
Josh Hartnett. Forever adorable.
And finally, Nick Simmons. Gene Simmons' (from Kiss) son. I just like his nose & hair. Thats about it =D

No comments:

Post a Comment