Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Celebrity Crushes♥

hottttness.png image by mattsgal123

so. This is ♥Nick Simmons. Son of Gene Simmons (the lead singer of the band Kiss) And he was born January 22, 1989 which means he just turned 20 this year & young enough to be my future husband. (lol) I don't know why I find his so mysteriously hot but I do. Judge me all you want, this boy is fine. Such a Cali boy... But he is possibly my biggest celeb crush. His long, scruffy hair, deep seductive voice, & he inherited his fahters abnormally long tongue... creepy, but unique. Oh how I'd love to see our future black/Jewish/Canadian babies... Beautiful. Just like him

aubrey-drake-grahamAubrey (Drake) Graham. Do I need to say more? Just look! What's not to love? Except the much cussing in his song "The Best I Ever Had". Rihanna can move her little beat up ass over! I'm taking him if Nick doesn't break up with his girlfriend! I'll beat u up worse than Chris Brown eva did! (lol) That was mean... But true.
Travis McCoy of Gym Class Heroes. Why do I like him? Maybe its the multiple tattoos. Maybe its the many piercings and gauged ears. Or the big fro of curls. Whatever it is, I think he's adorable. And I'd fight Katy Perry's skank "kissin girls" self any day just to have a date with his creatively crazy self.
shia_labeouf_2.jpg image by 2ld
Ahh... Shia Le Beouf. What girl hasn't had a crush on him since Even Stevens? (Don't answer that if you haven't. You suck anyway! =D) Ok. So I forgot. If Nick & his girlfriend are serious, then I'm moving to Shia. If Shia & that thing-whore called "Megan Fox" don't work out (and he doesn't get AIDS or herpes from her), then he will be mine... yum. Look! He's looking at me! =D

Bill Kaulitz. He's the leader of the band Tokio Hotel. Now, you might be wondering why I think a guy with long hair & prettier eyelier than most girls is cute. And that's exactly why. Look at those soft features what make you just say, "awww!" I should go to Germany one day & have him teach me his makeup secrets.
And the twin brother of Bill Kaulitz is Tom Kaulitz! It's like a buy one, get one free offer, ok. Sure, they look nothing alike, but I guess it's the unique look he has. How many white boy dreads do you see everyday? How many GERMAN white man dreads do you see everyday? Eh? Eh?
James Blake... Why did you cut your cute hair? Why, God, did you let him cut it off? Couldn't you have used you mighty power & slapped him across the face before he did it? *sigh* He's still attractive though... Just not AS attractive...
Jamie Foxx is nice looking. Not up there with the rest, but decent. If he couldn't sing, dance or act, I'd be like "Bye!"
freddie-prinze-jr.gif image by Laurel_bloggerFreddie Prinze Jr. mmm....
Josh Hartnett. Yes... He was so cute in that Vampire movie... What's it called? 30 Days of Night! Scared the bah-hooties outta me, but his face made it better.
Brian J. White. I used to be obsessed with him.
Boris Kodjoe. Jizzing. Jizzing. Jizzing
Se7en. Aww! Isnt he adorable? Like a little pet Se7en you wanna pinch & hug ^___^ lol

Ok. So I can't think of anymore, but if I do, or any of my feelings change, I'll make a part two! Woo-woo! =D

2 comments:

  1. Hi...

    I just wanted to make a small comment on your text about Tom Kaulitz. Well, I am not a fan, but one cannot ignore Tokio Hotel, when they are so popular...
    Ok, thats not what I wanted to say. You asked: "How many GERMAN white man dreads do you see everyday?"
    Well, I AM german and can tell you, that HERE it isn´t as uncommon as it might be where you live. So, for him, it isn´t really a unique look. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have exactly the same tastes! weird haha

    ReplyDelete