Thursday, August 13, 2009

Love Has No Past Tense

I never thought about this until I saw it.

Think about it.

Have you ever said "Yeah, I loved her, but not anymore"
or "He used to love me back in the day."

Well, if you truely loved a person, wouldn't you still be with that person now??

That's why I say I have never been in love before & this icon helps me explain myself. I always hear "You never loved your baby daddy?!" Well, if I did, I wouldn't be single right now, would I?? *says rapidly: "inyoface"*
I was in love with the thought of being a big happy family, but then there was no "happy" part.

Next time you want to say "I love you" to a boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, fiance, husband, friend, think of how you truely feel about that person. The "L" word is thrown around so much these days that it's meaning is really losing its intensity. Kind of hard to believe it when someone says it sometimes.

"Like" is better. Use that until you truely know how you feel about that person. I'd say wait.... about 6 months to a year before throwin' the "L"-bomb, 'cuz hey! You wanna see their true color, don't you?

**Read my blogs from yesterday about My #1 fan and Sugar Daddys. And I don't mean the candy!**

Coming soon! My FAVE Youtube videos. Some are so funny, you'll wanna share it with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment