Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Check out my other blog!

I have another blog on Xanga.
Here, I have my fans & such on
Datingish.com
Momaroo.com
Mancouch.com
and others. I've had SOOOO many views for my blogs lately.
I've had atleast 7490+ in the past week for my posts.
here are the links to some of my posts & I'll be sure to let you guys know if I put 1 up on 1 of these sites! =D




Talk Sweet to Me <-- This 1 got posted yesterday & already has 937+ views!

You can find my xanga here and I'll let you know if I have a post featured on 1 of these websites! woo-woo! Its a privledge to have ur post on 1 of the websites cuz it goes thru the editors & if they think its worthy to be publicized, then BAM! I'm so proud of myself... I have fans already!!

Dont forget to read my previous blog about my fave songs!



No comments:

Post a Comment