Monday, August 17, 2009

Songs I Admire

#1 Gravity by Sara Bareilles
This song is initally about a break up that a girl (or boy) can not get over.
It is pretty much like she is addicted to the guy and can not move on.
This is my #1 fave song (as of for the past 2 weeks. It's so beautifully written,
so emotional, so talented. Just listen. You'll see why...

#2 Did Ya by BoA
This is about a girl who broke up with a guy who was no good. I love the part
where she's like "You should have known I'm not gonna sit
around and wait for you to get your act together."You go girl! Such a
black lyric. lol. *sings*"You shoulda love me right when you had me...."

#3 What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flatts
Ahhh... And yet another heart broken song. A guy who misses his lady so
dearly, and expresses it through song. This song is so beautiful. *tear*

#4 For the Nights I Can't Remember by Hedley
This song is beyond cute. This is song for a relationship that is falling apart,
but he wants to hold on to it. I love it.
Now only if guys really did this in real life. (They aren't creative anymore, sadly)

#5 Speechless by The Veronicas
This song is about a guy who found a wonderful guy and his wonderful-ness
make her speechlees "when you talk to me. You leave me breathless the way you look
at me..." lol. This is a like the perfect wedding song. (If you really felt like this & loved
the person. Not just to play the song...)

#6 Me, Myself and I by Beyonce
*ahhh* Another strong black woman. I LOVED this song the first time i heard it.
"Love is so blind it feels right when its wrong. I can't believe I fell for your
schemes,I'm smarter than that. So dumb and naive to believe that with me
you're a changed man.Foolish of me to compete when you cheat with loose
women. It took me some time, but now I moved on..." It is like so me!
I get hurt, shocked punched (not literally),
but I just pick up the pieces and move on...Like you're supposed to.

#7 Nobody by Wondergirls
I love the Wondergirls! Even though they are just learning english,
these girls can sing, yo!This is about a girl who wants a guy to come
back to her cuz hey! She wants him!Its so catchy! Listen!
I will sing & dance this song to Nick Simmons one day... Then Shia...
"How can I be with another, I don't want any other. Honey, you know
its you that I wantIts you that I need. Why can't you seeeeeeeeeEEEEEEeee?!"
Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment