Saturday, August 15, 2009

Are You His Trophy?

Have you ever thought of what it would be like to be a trophy wife? Or trophy girlfriend? Or trophy whatever-you-are-to-him?

Sitting at home, buying whatever you want, playing tennis at the country club, having tea parties and business dinners for your husband. Hum... sounds nice....
Oh... Sorry. That's for the rich people who can actually get a country club membership...
Sitting at a party not allowed to say a word to anyone. You just have to sit there and look pretty. Him walking around the mall with you lookin' at other people like, "Yeah. This is mine. You can't have this."
Yeah... That one doesn't sound too flattering.

But that's how I feel about... hum... 98% of the time...
I don't know. I just feel as if there are too many guys out there just looking for a pretty face to show off to their boys or show off whenever they go out. Either that, or there are too many guys out there trying to pretend they wanna be up in your face, but actually wanna have about 4 other faces also. (One of the two. Pick your choice) But that is another blog topic...
Sure, guys want something nice to look at because I know I don't want no Lil Wayne lookin' at me when I wake up. Ugh! Unless you like that kinda junk, then you go right ahead. Jesus...
"Pretty face, thick in the waist." "Long hair, don't care", "Lookin' like Halle Berry, Lauren London, Toya & Nia Long!" Sure, no one is that perfect (well, they aren't perfect either) but some like the attention. To hear their boys say, "Whoa! You gotcha self a nice one. You hittin' that?" He says, "Oh yeah! You know it!" (Whatever guys talk about.) Boost of self confidence & he's good for the rest of the day!

Now what does this do to the girl? Well, unless you like being shown off like a nicely cooked steak, then you have no problem with it.
Me, on the other hand, see myself as if I more than an object that can be used & paraded around. (And I hope other girls feel the same way too.) Of course I don't look anywhere near Toya, Tiny or Beyonce, I'm not "thick" in any way (and would NEVER want to be over a size 5) or have "long hair, don't care". So why do I keep attracting such negative male specimens? You tell me. I'm baffled.

But all I can say about the trophy wives, girl friends, friends, hoes, whatevers, you are worth so much more and can find someone who can actually care about you. Sure, he isn't gonna pop outta mid-air like Prince Aladdin, but he's out there... I hope...If not, Oops! Sorry. I lied =D
(lol) But still. Think the next time you start talking to a guy or get in to a relationship; think if he actually likes you for you, flaws & all or just for how hot you look in those jeans & how nicely your boobs over flow in that tank top. =/
You can do way better...

How do you feel about trophy girls? Have you ever been a trophy girl to anyone?

1 comment:

  1. what is wrong with bigger sizes, that you'd NEVER want to be over a size 5??

    ReplyDelete