Thursday, August 5, 2010

Healthy Sexy Hair Conditioner!

SexyHair
I love this conditioner... I don't know what it does but it makes the my world of hair a whole lot better.

It's from the Sexy Hair products collection. (Big Sexy Hair, Curly Sexy Hair, Straight Sexy Hair, etc...) It can be a bit expensive. Luckily, I got one of the mumbo jumbo 33oz bottles for $12.99 when the regular price is $25. The regular price for a bottle that size (see above picture) is about $14.99.
But enough about money, let's talk about why I enjoy this product! Well, it makes my hair NICE! Soft, easy to comb through, fluffy. And since I am transitioning to natural curls, it somehow makes my hair so much easier to comb through and untangled. I don't know how but it's almost as if it beats the naps into submission with a belt. On top of that, it adds moisture to your hair! I don't know if it add extra vitamins into my scalp or what but it does make it easier to manage my hair, especially when it's wet & curly.

Now, this is not on of those "only for Caucasian & straight people hair" products or "solely made for women of color" things. This is for everyone! All hair types. (It even says it on the website)

Now, you are probably wondering why I am only reviewing on the conditioner. Well, the shampoo has Sodium Lauryl Sulfate in it, which strips the natural oils from your hair. Now, people with straight & oily hair can use products like this without worry because straight, oily hair is not cute. Curly haired people (of all races) have dryer hair because of the amino acid structure, thus making it good to preserve the oils in your hair. Which is why I don't use that shampoo. It makes your curly hair dryer than it needs to be.

I usually do a conditioner wash now that it takes longer for my natural oil hair to reach the bottom & use a tiny bit shampoo that has sulfate in it to remove excess dirt & oil until I can find a sulfate free shampoo around here...

But yes, good product. Good ingredients. Try it. =]
I'm actually about to wash my hair now!

No comments:

Post a Comment