Friday, May 29, 2009

Magical Days and Avatar Episodes.

As I sit here and look at my little Mia grow, I can't believe how big she's gotten.
Four months ago, she was only 6 pounds 7 ounces. Now she's 13 pounds 10 ounces and wearing size 6-9 month old clothing. 
She is constantly trying to sit up and look around. She plays in her jumper. Talks, laughs at me, smiles at me in the morning. 
She eats baby cereal. I can't believe in just a few months, she'll be crawling, walking, holding a conversation....

Some parts of me wants her to stay little forever. Then the other part wants her to grow up so we can play and have little adventures together.

People always mention how "cute she is" and "the boys are gonna love her!"
which scares me because I'm gonna have to beat them off with a stick! Then it scares me because I don't want her to make bad decisions. =[
I dont know what type of rules to make. I dont want to be too easy and let her take me over, but I still want her to feel like she can come to me for whatever. But I dont want to be her BFF even though we are relatively close in age...

I just want her to stay mommy's little girl. =]
But I know that probably won't happen... until she's about 25...

I guess only time will tell how our lives will turn out in the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment