- I'm 18 years old and have a beautiful daughter.
- I love watching The View
- I soon hope to get my Doctorate's Degree in Obstetrics/Gynecology (for those whod don't know, that's delivering babies)
- I am extremely afraid to strike up a conversation to strangers and I need to get over it.
- I love dancing. I still want to try out for So You Think You Can Dance. I think I can go far...
- Dance technique comes very easy to me.
- I like taking pictures of everything. I'd take a picture of a toe if I found it interesting.
- If I don't get into medical school, then I'm going to be a psychologist. Possibly a child psychologist... not sure yet... I just don't want to be dealing with too crazy of people
- I'm only 5 foot 1/2 inch and both of my sisters are atleast 5 foot 7 inches. I'm not sure what happened with me.
- I never have high waters because my legs are so short! =D
- I don't know how to cook, but I'm learning... slowly...
- I would love to travel the world one day.
- I'm allergic to milk & avacados. (no guacamole for me!)
- I LOVE phở. (A vietnamese beef noodle soup that is bombin'!) It is my favorite food now. Tyler's mom makes some bomb phở & I am soon to try Thanh's mom's....
- Sometimes I imaging being a model, but then realize that I'm tiny...
- I can't pass by a mirror without looking at myself. And anything that resembles a mirror or produces a reflection, I'm jockin' it!
- I think I'm addicted to Facebook, but who isn't?? Besides those Myspace people still. <__<>
- I know how to do my own french manicure & add designs too! Yay for not wasting $20 to get my nails done!
- I would like to be a nail technician part time while in school. It's some good money yo!
- I got my 4 wisdom teeth pulled like... 3-4 years ago & I was still awake. Just numb. And I hated them for not putting me to sleep.
- I had a natural birth. The doctors were amazed that I didn't have her in the car because I was already 9cm dialated when I got in the room.
- I had to get so many stitches after I had Mia that the doctor lost count & that took longer than the actual birth. (I like to say that I got a vagi-makeover)
- I don't think I'll ever be able to wear a bikini again... sadly... I have a hurricane of stretch marks. Tyler says its Hurrican Katrina -____-
Well, that's all for now. I hope you enjoyed it!
Monday, May 11, 2009
I just decided to write a blog about ME!! =D