Friday, September 18, 2009

Body Image & Me

I think I'm gonna start a "word/phrase & Me" series... Seems good
Body Image?
According to studies, we all see each other & ourselves differently. To me, I may be light brown. To him, I am dark brown. To her, her arms are short, but when her friend sees her, her arms are long. Then, there is body dysmorphia when someone sees themselves literally nothing like how they look. They may think they look like the elephant man sometimes, but that's a different story...

I think we all have a little body dysmorphic disorder in us... to an extent.
Like to myself, I have the hugest thighs. Ever.
And no matter what people say will not change my mind because you don't have to fit these boulders into some jeans. Sheesh.
I blame genes & gymnastics. Most gymnasts have dem thighs.
(big huh?)
I have the worse lower body shape.
My waist is little. My butt is average but I have hips. Then the monsters I call "thighs".
Jeans are SO hard to buy/wear because my waist is too small, so there is that NASTY space at the top. (Its so big sometimes, you can look down & see my underwear. its like an inner tube, literally) All just to fit the booty. Then the thighs barely even fit. ugh. My waist is made for a size 3. Butt/hips, size 5. Thighs, size 4.
My thighs look like this...

No, but they are more like this...

Guys love 'em. I dislike 'em
Actually, they look EXACTLY like this. Round, large & have absolutely 0 space between them when you stand with your leg together. And when I mean ZERO i mean paper shredder tight. Until you get to the knees of course. Then its normal. =D
I occasionally dream that I will wake up and they will look like this...
runway model
I'd be able to go shopping & not have to worry about squeezing into anything or fitting one thing perfectly & the other be on its own. Then I think realize this will never happen because I am not genetically to EVER look like this.
Even Mia has thighs like a muther effer!! Already!

But then I try to look on the bright side.

My thighs are full of fat & muscle to that will always be warm in the winter.
I have enough thigh strength to kick your face.
Gymnastics is easy for me b/c my thighs hold alot of power.
and the best one of all...

They don't have cellulite!!!

What is one thing you don't like about yourself, why and how do you cope with it?

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice petite body, beautiful & perky lil' titties (please keep 'em natural always!), thin waist, curvy hips, firm & sturdy piece of round ass...and wow what beautiful thighs, shapely & smooth, absolute perfection!

    Man30 from North

    ReplyDelete
  2. eww your thighs are nasty lookin if you look like the girl in the epic thighs pic.a round ass is good but most likely if your thighs can touch like that then how do you not have cellulite?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the epic thighs girl is fuckin sexy

    ReplyDelete