Friday, July 30, 2010

Raven-ly Thoughts

Thoughts that run through my mind in...30minutes...GO!

+The world wouldn't have so many arguments if there were no religions. With no religions, people wouldn't have any rules to live their lives, which can cause wars. Win, lose situation.

+High schoolers make me angry with their stupidity and naive ways, but they will learn.

+I would rather be single and happy than believing I must change myself in order for someone to accept me. I am Raven and I will not abandon myself in order to please an individual.

+I'm terrified to fail... Enough said. The top is my goal and nothing lower than that.

+I think my birth control is making me emit some strange pheromone that calls all the boys to the yard. I am NOT used to this kind of attention.

+I miss being ignored like how I was in high school. Now people know who me & my friends are when they didn't even give us the time of day or even a glance 3 years ago.

+My music playlist could please any group of people. Emo, country, hip hop, R&B, rap, pop, techno, Latin, KPop, Viet, etc... You name it, I probably have a song or 2 you'll enjoy.

+I want to live in another country for a year or more...Just to see how different people live compared to how I grew up. Now, where to live?

+I don't like dancing with boys. I guess it's the fact that I was ignored by the male species for about 17 years of my life that makes me uncomfortable and I don't think I'm good enough...

+Do racist Caucasians people tan? I would think they would scorn the sun and stay inside all summer.

+I've never been on a real date. You know, like the one's on TV where you get to know the person before you actually get into a relationship. Never been. Actually, I don't think people do that anymore...

+Sometimes I look and Mia and still can't believe that 23 of her chromosomes are mine. It's still surreal to me after 18months.

+I have learned to be myself, express myself and stop trying to be someone I am not. Who else is better at being you than you?

+I am avidly against marriage for myself solely because I don't believe a man could truly accept me, my lifestyle and beliefs. I'm a complicated one and don't think I'm the "wife type". Once I find someone who can understand me, I will change this thought.

Tis all I can think of... Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment