Friday, April 24, 2009

Coincidence? Maybe...

As many of you know, I have a 3 month old daughter who is as cute as can be.
When she was born, it came out of nowhere. She came 3 weeks early. I almost had her in the car. I nearly pushed her out in the toilet/bathroom when I went to pee & change into the hospital gown. Just nothing went as planned except for the fact that she came out cute, red & little.

Then one day, I was writing in her baby book & filling out her insurance paper, birth certificate, blah blah blah.
I wrote January 21, 2009. Then on something else asked for my birthdate too. So I wrote 
Oct. 21, 1990. That's when I looked at it closer....
Mia & I have the same birth date except the numbers are switched around

Her birthday is 01/21/09
My birhtday is 10/21/90

Was this supposed to happen?? Her suddenly being born on this day, completely healthy and normal. (Minus her bad case of jaundice)
Is this some kind of working of God?
Or just a strange coincidence. 

Most people know I am not the most religious apple under the tree. =/
And I consider myself as being Agnostic (believing in a higher being, but not all the fluff in between). But this kinda makes you stop & think a little.
Maybe I was supposed to have a baby at 18 years old.
Maybe she came into my life for a reason.
Or hey! Just so happens this little mystery occured. 
Who knows?! I surely don't. 

I just thought I'd let that out. Kinda weird, eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment