Thursday, June 18, 2009

1. a picture of you in your room

Photobucket

2. a picture with someone you don't really like.

Photobucket
Stupid Tressor Hugo. What aren't you famous yet? I want my $10 back! You're CD wasn't THAT great <.<

3. A picture with someone you love.

Photobucket


4.the youngest picture you can find of yourself in digital form.
Photobucket
I lost all of my older pics on my old computer =[


5. a picture of you in one of your favorite outfits.

Photobucket
You like.


6. a picture of you making a goofy face at the camera.

Photobucket
Oh gosh...


7.a photo that you might have edited to make yourself more attractive.

Photobucket


8. a picture of a night you regret.

Photobucket
I shouldn't have worn this outfit >.<

9. a photo of you truly being yourself.

Photobucket


10. the most recent picture of you.

Photobucket
Well I look extra Emo...

11. a picture of you being absolutely ridiculous.

Photobucket


12. a photo of you showing off a new haircut/color

Photobucket


13. a photo of a time in your life that's over, but you wish it wasn't.

Photobucket
*sigh* Good times... good times...


14. a picture of a time in your life that's over, and you couldn't be more happy about it.

Photobucket
Pregnancy = Torture (for me atleast)

15. a picture when you were really happy.
Photobucket
My baby =]


16. a picture of you that you had no idea was being taken.

Photobucket


17. a picture of you when you were a different person than you are now.

Photobucket



18. a picture of how you'd like the world to see you.

Photobucket



19. a picture that describes how you'd like to spend every day.

Photobucket



20. a picture of a time when everything was changing.

Photobucket



21. a photo that makes your heart hurt.

Photobucket
I miss when everything was simple & we had no worries in the world but to have fun.

22. a picture that makes your heart smile.
Photobucket


Fill In The Blanks

1) My ex is... my baby daddy

2) I should learn to... speak Lao

3) I love... my daughter

4) People would say that I am... funny

5) I don't understand... why bad things happend to good people

6) When I wake up in the morning... I see my smiling Mi-mi

7) I lost... my mind

8) Life is... constantly changing.

9) My past taught me... to always look to the future

10) I get annoyed... by dumbness & ignorance

11) Party.. like its 1999

12) I wish... I made more money & was financially stable & could pay my way through Emory =[

13) Cats and Dogs... have feelings

14) My childhood pet... were rottweilers & a goat

15) Tomorrow... is a new beginning

16) I have a low tolerance for... liars

17) If I had a million dollars... I'd be content.

18) I'm terrified of...bees!

19) I've come to realize... I need to make higer standards for myself. I am worthy.

20) I am listening to... Conan O'Brien

21) I talk... to my peeps

22) My best friends... are lovely in every way =]

23) My first kiss... I don't remember....hum...must not have been important

24) Love is... something I'll never understand

25) Marriage is... something I believe is far or non-existent from my schedule in life

26) Somewhere, someone is thinking... about me! =D Or Mia most likely.

27) I'll always be... an introvert.

28) The last time I really cried... was a few weeks ago

29) My cell phone... is a rock. really.

30) Before I go to bed... I kiss & tuck Mia in.

31) My middle name... means "Dove"

32) Right now, I am thinking... about money

33) Today I... was busy

34) Tomorrow I... will be bust

35) I really want to... travel the world

36) The person most likely to re-post this... idk

37) The person least likely to re-post this... nadie.

38) My relationship with my parents... is not typical

39) My most treasured possession is... my life

40) My favorite pictures... are wonderful

41) I sing... all the time.... alone...

42) If I were a crayon... I'd be the coolest

43) Someday I want to travel... the world

44) I am wearing... clothing

45) My favorite language is... one that I can not speak

46) It hurts... when things are painful.

47) I am going to miss...my little baby staying a baby

48) My profile picture is... in the bathroom

49) I need... mo' money!

No comments:

Post a Comment