Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 19: Someone that pesters your mind—good or bad

Dear People Who Pester My Mind,
You ran through my mind like a criminal running from the police. Back and forth, all day, all night. Here, there, up, down, right, left, forward, backward, inverted, spiraled, coiled, bouncing and hopping. All the time.
You were always there. It made me angry. It made me day dream. It made me annoyed. You wouldn't go away. Then again... I didn't want you to go. You kept me entertained. Making up stories of what could happen. What had happened. Future events to come that would make more memories and stories in my mind.

Then I moved on. You no longer run though my mind. You walk through with the crowd and no longer stick out. Yes, sometimes, I'll look at you, but then I keep moving down the rows of people. Maybe I'll find someone worth running, hopping, bouncing, back, forth, up, down, coiling, spiraling and circling my mind. Then I wouldn't have to day dream about stories that could happen. What will happen. Future events to come that will make more memories. They would be real. They would be mine.

Love, Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment