Friday, July 17, 2009

I'll be Phở-King!

I know. If you get the title... Its pretty funny ^____^
**Laughs at self for such a creative pun**

But ANYWAY! the reason for the pun.

Since I am an offical Pho addict, I decided to eat at every Pho-making restaurant in the Gwinnett area and some in Atlanta to find out where the best pho is! Woo-woo!!
pho.png pho image by Twilit_Precursor_Chi

Now some of you out there are wondering, "What the f**k is 'foe'?"
Well first of all, it is pronouced "fuh" like ur about to say the f-bomb with out the "k".
Secondly, it is the best damn thang out there to eat when ur just hella hungry and want a big bowl of lovin' & goodness. It will keep you full for hours.
Usually if I know I'm gonna have pho that day, i try to skip a meal so I can fill up & finish the bowl. mmmmm.... my mouth is watering...
pho.jpg pho image by Nominee93
Omg... just look at it... **Dies a little from joy**

So here is a list of places I plan to go to to try out theif pho and see which is better. Then I'll write my reviews on each!

#1 Pho Mimi
#2 Cali Cafe
#3 Saigon Cafe
#4 What the Pho
#5 Miss Saigon Vietnamese Cuisine
#6 Pheonix Noodle Cafe
#7 LA Pho

That's all I can think of now, but if you want to leave suggestions or join me on my pho quest, just let me know & we can get this party started!!
=D


No comments:

Post a Comment