Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sin poemas y sin flores. Con defectos, con errores...




So we all have imperfections.
And don't think you don't.
I'll find them.

But the thing about imperfections is that they make us who we are. Makes us different. Unique. Beautiful. Sexy.

So I'm going to be out there with mine so maybe it will make someone out there who doesn't feel too great about themselves not feel alone. (Becuase I'm just THAT kind) =D

Where do I start?

+Oh! I can NOT leave the house looking indecent. I have this weird feeling that SOMEONE might pop outta nowhere & take a pic & put it all over Facebook Myspace, Flickr, Photobucket, de.lici.ous, xanga or anything! I even hate going to get the mail in PJs and jacked up hair. OMG.... I hate it. I run to the mailbox & run back inside. I just feel like looking ugly will be the death of me or something if someone sees how I truely look. ugh.

+Here's a big one. I have two different big toes. I know. How did this happen? One looks like my mom's & the other looks like my dad's. Now everyone is going to be looking at my toes but whatever. LOOK! Take a picture with it!

+My pinky toes are like... strange. But I like looking at them even though its SO weird. It's my trademark. Gonna open a nail shop called "Pinky Toes & All". It runs in my family. Both of my biological sisters have it & Mia is the only grandchild to inherit the infamous pinky toe. Ooooh! (They're gonna hate that I put their pinky toes on blast)

+I'm only 5 foot and half an inch. Why won't grow that extra half of an inch? Only God, Buddha, Mohammed, Confucious & Jesus know why. (Yes, I support all worldwide religions, even Wicca)
I'm short, ok.

+I have little boobies! And I am proud. I shake them around (as much as they can move) and I love them! They grew since I had Mia. I mean really, an A cup isn't much to deal with... but hey! Now that I'm a whole B now, let's celebrate! **Pops -virgin-champagne**

+My legs won't get any darker. They're like.... 2 or 1/2 shades lighter than my face & arms. Pretty sad.... I guess because I wear jeans year round but whatever. I like my jeans. Shorts make me feel exposed & whore-ish. Yet, I can wear a bathing suit with no worries... hum... I'll never get me...

+I can't walk past a mirror or my reflection without looking at myself. Insecurity? Maybe. Cocky-ness? Possibly. Mixture of the two? I think so.

+I think I could shed a couple more pounds. But then again, who doesn't? Except people from countries & ethnic groups who enjoy "thick women" who have "meat" on them. So to those people I looks good. But sorry. I could lose a little stomach flab, thigh crust & arm jiggle over here! (To me atleast.)

+My eyebrows have their own mind. They may be thin but they grow everywhere. Sometimes I just wanna shave them off & get them tattooed on, but I wouldnt look good with thin, live eye brows. I look better with the kinda think Beyonce type brows of the eye.

Well, that's all I can think of right now. I hope you enjoyed my imperfections to look at your own & realize that they're there for a reason. Embrace them. Love them. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment