Friday, July 3, 2009

It's you, or is it me?


This is a very nice song by Secondhand Serenade.
Which, surprisingly, is a one-guy-soloist... Not a group.
The song is about a guy who is fighting with his girlfriend and now that its over, he's recollecting on if it was her fault, or his own.
And now that it's over, he wants her back...
I thought I'd blog about it because it describes how I felt exactly a month ago.Sitting, thinking if I made the right decision.... If I should go back... If I should give it another chance for the
429,937 time.... until I realized that its my life. I need to do what I believe is best for me. And Mia. We're one. Mi-ven. And I should be able
to run my own life. Wear what I want, say what I want, smoke what I want, drink what I want without worrying
if I'm going to upset anyone or cause a fight.

And this was me after I fully thought out my situation.
Yes, no reason to sulk over.
I got over it and I am ok.

This is me now.
Lol. No. But if there's any volunteers who wanna back it up, please feel free to do so. lol.

This is me now.
Minus the platinum credit cards.
But I like this song. *sigh* now if I were only that bold to just cuss a dude out.
oh wait. I am that bold ^___^
lol.

so that's my youtube blog. there may be some more coming your way soon!
Peace out homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment