Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Los Surveys Para Mi Boredom

1. you had me at hello. have you ever met someone who you instantly liked?
I don't think so. It takes time for me.

2.
monument. when was the last time you felt pressured to do something or to be something?
hum... idk. probabky something with school

3.
heartless. have you ever had a really rough/bitter breakup? yeah.

4.
here's to the past. do you find yourself dwelling on the past often?
Not really. I try to look forward.

5.
fast forward to 2012. what / who do you put first in life?
My daughter & school

6.
plot to bomb the panhandle. have you ever felt like you gave into something for too long?
yah.

7.
a second glance. what's the last thing / person you had to wait for?
Hum... I had to wait for Mia to be born.

8.
the downfall of us all. - do you ever just want to pack up & leave where you live?
Yeah.

9.
my life for hire. - do you tend to hold onto grudges?
Sometimes.

10.
have faith in me. - do you think people have faith in you & your judgement?
I hope so.

11.
homesick. - when's the last time you felt homesick?
When I was at school

12.
holdin' it down for the underground. - do you feel like you've lost a lot in the past year?
I dont think so.

13.
another song about the weekend. - soo ..have anything fun planned for the weekend?!
not yet. but maybe.
____________________________________________________________________________
Have you ever used bing.com?
nope

Who would you save, a dying puppy or a dying old woman?
Both!

Are your eyes the same color as your dad's?
Yes. Because we're black & most black people have brown eyes.

What is your boyfriends name?
Don't have one...

Do you like his name?
N/A

Do you know his middle name?
Lalala...

Is he embarrassed by it?
*cricket noise*

Have you ever met his parents?
*Cough*

Have you met him in person?
Skipping... what?! who wouldn't mee their bf?!

Is it a long distance relationship?
*Burp*

Is he older than you?
I go for older people anyway...

Have you ever crowd surfed?
No, They'd drop me.

Did you ever watch the Land Before Time when you were younger?
Yeah! LOVED IT!

Which Olsen twin do you like better?
Mary Kate

Are you single?
Why, yes, I am.

Have you ever gone to Warped tour?
No. I'd probably be the only black person there...

Do you prefer profile pictures by yourself of with someone else?
Doesn't really matter... But usually by myself. Cuz im conceited like that.

When's the last time you had Sunny D?
Long time.

Do you and your friends ever make up 'code names' for people?
Lol. yeah... those were the good ol' days...

Would you rather have eggs or waffles for breakfast?
Neither. I dont like breakfast food

How long would it take to walk to the nearest McDonald's?
Long time.

Who's the last person you shot a dirty look to?
Not sure... probably Khai

Have you ever burned a photo of you and a person you were angry with?
No.

Would you prefer working at a grocery store or an ice cream parlor? Why?
ice cream parlor!!!

Has anyone ever told you they liked you in a realllly sweet way
Yeah

What's the most comfy thing to sleep in?
My bed...

Does the last person who sent you a message online wear makeup?
Yes

Do you bring pillows on road trips?
Sure do

Do you like camping, or would you rather stay home?
Stay home

Do you think Super Bad was as funny as everyone said?
Its up there...

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
Out of the house. Lost.

Are you one of those people who obsess over Audrey Hepburn?
Say who??

No comments:

Post a Comment