Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 10: Someone You Don’t Talk to As Much As You’d Like To

Dear Thanh,
I miss your face. I really do. -__- And I know we are all busy with our crazy hectic lives, but I still think about the fun times we had all the time. Even looking back at old pictures and cracking up to myself. We seriously need to write a RAT book.... Hopefully it will sell more copies than that stupid Twilight & Harry Potter mess. <__<
With love,
Raven

Dear Sue,
I know I just saw you on Saturday, but we should have more of these meetings more often. I miss my Sueey Pak! I remember our dance team practices we had at your house so you guys could try out. At least you took my lessons to heart and joined a dance team! Yay!! I glad to see someone profited. lol. I also miss our notes we wrote & passed to each other in the hallways. I still crack up when I think of the picture you drew of Mrs. Bennett. It was SO ugly just like her. I think I'm gonna find and scan it to my computer so I'll have it forever. =] And you still have to meet Mia!! Maybe you can come to her 2nd birthday party & finally see the infamous Mia P. Khaiphanliane!
With love,
Raven

Dear Carmen & Tina,
I'm putting you guys together because I basically would be repeating myself and I have lazy typing fingers. -__- But anyway! It seems like yesterday I remember the first time I met you guys. Carmen was in some of my classes in 8th grade and Tina lived right up the hill from where I used to live. I also remember when you guys kidnapped me from my own house and dragged me up the hill to Tina's house. <__<
But anyway! We should catch up some time. See how much we hate (or love) school, plans for vacations & the future, celebrities we wish would come serenade to our faces and what not. That would be lovely. Hey! Maybe you guys can come to Mia's birthday party also! Whoop-whoop!
With love,
Raven

Dear Lida,
I know we see you occasionally or stalk you when your working at Macy's, which I love doing, we should hang out more. Catch up on life. Talk about how much we HATE science classes & college in general. Sure, we hung out during the summer & had out Twilight indoor Chinese Take-Out picnic, but I miss the original RATL sometimes. T__T Especially the Girls Day Out. I don't know why it was so much fun. Probably because we were all in skirts and playing on the playground which equals a NO! But still, original is always missed. And I am excited about this weekend. I don't know where we're eating at, but I'm still excited. Ooh! And we can catch you up on all the crazy-ness that has occurred since.... Karaoke & Thai of Norcross day.
With love,
Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment