Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 4: A Letter to a Sibling

Dear Rishona, Nwenna and Callie,

Sometimes I wish you guys were brothers. Only because I don't know what it would be like to have one. But you all turned out to be girls, and I have learned to live without male influence.
Actually, I'm happy you guys are girls. Boys fart and do gross things just like Khai. I can't live with that.

Anyway, it's strange that we all grew up in the same household, same parents, same gross food, same country lingo and Louisiana Myths, but all turned out with very different personalities. Me being the smartest and Wenna being the dumbest. Callie and Rishona are in the middle. =D

But I guess that's the joy of having sisters. It's like having a group of friends you can make fun of your parents and call them out for crazy things and not worry about offending anyone. Or making fun of each other and saying mean things knowing it's out of love. "Man! You're such a ree-ree!" "That's why your butt is so huge." "You're booty is big? What booty?" "You must have met him in the dark because he is UG-LY!"

Even though we don't always get to see each other often and hang out (especially since Callie wanted to run away and now ignore me like I'm a bad ex-boyfriend), I know deep down we all care about each other very much. I'm glad I have such a variety of sisters. One that can whoop some tail and cook good, one that thinks she's my mom & crazy, and one that is the Stimpy to my Ren.

With love,
Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment