Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 1: A Letter to Your Best Friend

Dear Best Friends, Thanh and Adiam,

I can't believe I've know you guys for nearly 6-7 years. What would I do without you two? You guys have made my move to Georgia worth the stay because, seriously, I was gonna run away from here as soon as we graduated.
I love you guys. I really do. Homo. (lol)
I don't know how many times I'll sit in class & just flash back to some crazy encounters we've experienced. Like getting lost in the ghetto. Running through the Mall of Georgia fountain & walking through the mall soaking wet for new clothes. And can you believe that crazy girl asked us if it was raining outside?! It was bright sunny and like 90 degrees!
That time homeboy slapped me and I drove off. The Troy parties after school. Our hooker homecoming dresses!! I don't know how we got away with that one... Spray painting shirts. That baseball game at school we did NOT belong at. HILTON HEAD FUN! So many memories, so little time passed....

OMG! And I love our code names. Tiger, Jelly, Powerade, Egg Roll, Ralph, Whitey, Water, Money, Travis, M, Potato, Faux, etc...
Ahhhh... Why are we so crazy?

I'm glad I got to know you guys and realized how boring my life would be with out RAT. Sure we've had our ups and downs but what relationship doesn't? And we pretty much are all in a relationship with each other if you think about it. (lol) That's why if I am not married by 40 and neither are you guys (or one of you), I am going to marry you. Yes. Yes I am. We will have a polygamist marriage and I'm sure by then marriage for all sexual orientations will be legal. (lol) Just kidding. I'm sure we will all be happily living with our beautiful families and Mia as the babysitter.

I can't express how happy I have been since I've met both of you. I hope we will grow up together, sipping cocktail in some cafe in Italy, reminiscing about our lives as BFFs. We're a match made in Heaven, and I am proud to say that Mia as a bomb Godmama Thanh & smokin' Auntie Adiam. ^__^

With love,
Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment