Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 2: A Letter to Your Crush

Dear Crush,

I am going to be vaguely descriptive because you can not know who you are and that I find you attractive... Well... you can't know right now...

I honestly would not have expected to form a crush on you out of nowhere. Just one day, BOOM! And you are the best thing smoking... Well, you aren't actually smoking because you are a good human being... I hope.... It doesn't look like you smoke. You're teeth are far too white and you don't smell like cancer when you pass me by. Yes, I have noticed because I'm creepy. ^__^

Well, you seem like a nice person, smart, calm, pretty, cool, pretty cool....
It's kind of pathetic because I'm like a little elementary school-er too shy to confront you and say, "I think you are nice. Let's talk over coffee!" But I am a scared little girl. A scared, scared little girl afraid of rejection.

I can not express everything that comes to my mind when I think of your face because you might think I am crazy... And I can be a little, but if we do become friends, hopefully you will accept my quirky personality as a good trait to have.
Who knows! You might be quirky & weird too. We can be awkward together!

You are so cute. :]

But anyway, this is all I am going to say, and hopefully we can become friends. And who knows! Maybe we will become more than friends. (Yippee!)

With love,
Raven

1 comment:

  1. am i supposed to give this to my crush with my name on the bottom? or should i keep him wondering...?

    ReplyDelete