Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 14: Someone you’ve drifted away from

Dear Shey, Autumn, Cassy, Alex, Kelly, Alleya, Shannon, & Emily

It's been years since I've seen any of you. About 7 years to be exact. We've all grown up, college, boyfriends, husbands, babies, financial independence, the typical. You grow up. You grow apart.
I sometimes look back at the old elementary days of our "group". Sleep overs, birthday parties, gossip on the playground, fun times in class. The wonders of my childhood, and now you guys will always be in the stories I will tell to my daughter and grandchildren. (If I have any)

Yes, we have drifted away. It was bound to happen eventually, especially since I moved many states, miles, meters, yards, inches and centimeters away, and contact back then was VERY limited since it definitely was NOT the age of the social networks... And even though we don't talk at all or very limitedly now, I'm ok with it. You guys are still my "clique" in my memories and always will be.

With love,
Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment