Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 18: The person that you wish you could be

Dear Bruno Mars' Girlfriend,

I wish I could be you. Not the girl who supposedly used to be you lady. (Rumored Chanel Malvar) She looks like a man. Besides, I heard you guys broke up anyway which is good! You look more girly than she does. YUCK!

Well, I wish I was Bruno Mar's girlfriend. I would be nice. You can sing! I can dance. You look like a chihuahua. I love chihuahuas! Your 25. I'm 20. Perfect! Guys mature slower, so it's like you're 20 now! We both have birthdays in October. What more do I need to say?! We are perfect brown people together. =D

Well, when you see me at your concert, front row and center, you will love me. I will seduce you and you will say, "Where have you been all my life?!" And I will say, "Across the ocean, waiting for your face." Then you will sing "Marry You" to me and I will sing "Again" (not too great.... I can't sing). Then you will sing "Just the Way You Are," and I'll say "AWWW! Peter, you are too sweet!" Finally, and we will skip down the aisle singing "Count on Me". The our honeymoon will be "Somewhere in Brooklyn". We'll have a picnic under the stars and start "Talking to the Moon". And we'll spend our days together singing the "Lazy Song" in our beautiful home "On the Other Side". Ahhh....

That's all the songs I could think of that would fit in our relationship..... Future relationship. But I will wait for you to find me. Or me to find you. And hey! I have a good chance since you like girls who aren't all that hot looking! Chanel is not some eye candy, fo shizzle.

With love (and patience),
Raven Bowie Hernandez ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment