Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 17: Someone from your childhood

Dear Brittany Nix,

I don't know where you are right now, who you are, if you are still living. But you were my first friend. I remember our sleep overs, jumping around, singing Hanson songs as loud as we could fighting over who would get which brother. I'll also never forget that you taught me how to make doughnuts from Pillsbury biscuits. Who would have thought?! Going to lunch and making fun of teachers, laughing about things that would not have been funny now, but hey! That's childhood. After all, we were in kindergarten.
Well, I don't know what you're doing, what you've been doing, how you've been doing, but I hope your life has been great, fun filled and stress free! Who knows! We might see each other some time in the future in Thailand or something!

With love,
Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment