Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 5: A Letter to My Dreams

Dear Dreams,

I don't really have many of you, or the ones that occur in your sleep. I do have many dreams for my future though.
My sleep-dreams are very weird. All types of crazy things happening that all don't make sense, or contain ideas I day dream about, but with more twists and hills. But I only sleep-dream about 4 times a year... I guess its because I'm so tired all the time, I never remember them, or just don't have them.

As for goal-dreams, they run my life. I dream of becoming a doctor (if I don't die in medical school). If I don't become a doctor, I'd love to be an anthropologist, learning about people and writing books about them. I don't know why I find people, culture, rituals, and religion all so fascinating. Maybe its because I don't really have any of that myself...

I also dream of traveling the world. There's so much out there to see and experience, and many people never get to do this. I want to learn, eat, breath new things and teach Mia about it. Maybe I can teach her to be as open minded and caring as I am...

My final dream is to find happiness within myself. To be relatively stress free and content with where I am in my life. Being financially stable. Watching Mia grow up and making her own choices. A house on the beach. A chihuahua or two sleeping at my feet. And a loving husband by my side as we watch the waves go by. Of course, that may not all completely happen, but something like that would be lovely. Simply lovely.

So, the only thing I have to say to you, Dreams, is please come to see me soon and please make me happy.

With love,
Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment